About our Company
In today’s world, the impact of data security breaches intensifies, and impacts corporations and individuals on a mass scale. Hold Security is recognized as being at the forefront of Threat Intelligence and Dark Web Monitoring, with coverage available to companies of all sizes and profiles from around the world. Our innovations within the field are due to our commitment to our employee’s as we are focused on exemplifying individuals’ skills and offering the support and guidance that will allow them to grow. If you’re ready to start a career with a company that leads the industry in human intelligence capabilities and ability to uncover and investigate cybercrimes then we need to talk.
We are seeking a qualified individual for an IT Specialist. Position requires a versatile individual who can wear many hats and is great at multi-tasking. The successful candidate should be able to provide design, installation, maintenance, and support service for internet infrastructure. Additionally, they will need to monitor technology trends and make recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company’s existing platforms. There also will be opportunities to learn about cyber security and threat intelligence, including research and cyber threat analysis on a global scale.
- Scheduling and monitoring regular systems backups
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s Windows PC environment
- Monitor the performance of the company’s PC infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- Evaluate applications and software patches
- Research and implement new technologies and improvements
Our Ideal Person Will Have
- 5+ years’ desktop or server support experience
- Fluency in two out of three of the following languages Russian/Czech/English
- Demonstrated ability in desktop and systems design
- Proven ability to offer expert desktop support in an enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows computing environments including hardware, operating systems and software
- Experience troubleshooting basic network connectivity, printing functions and internet protocols
- Experience with virtualization and backups preferred
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced professional environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass a background check
- Time and flexibility to support US and European computing environments
You’ll Love This Job If You’re
- Creative – able to solve problems in innovative ways
- Curious – always wanting to learn something new and better yourself
- A team player – not afraid to ask for help, or put in a little extra work to help the team
- A skilled multitasker – can work well under pressure and effectively manage a large workload
- An interesting job in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced professional environment with minimal supervision.
- Flexible schedules to promote work-life balance
- Be part of a growing team where your initiatives will be celebrated
- Many opportunities for career growth
- Working with a great team that is stopping crime
For Native Ukrainians from Kiev
We can offer two ways for you to work with our team:
- You can work in our Czech Republic office in Pilsen. We will provide proper accommodation and technology.
- You can work remotely. We can provide you a virtual workspace, but you will need to have a reliable and consistent connection to the internet and dependable laptop or desktop equipment.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.