About our Company
In today’s world, the impact of data security breaches intensifies, and impacts corporations and individuals on a mass scale. Hold Security is recognized as being at the forefront of Threat Intelligence and Dark Web Monitoring, with coverage available to companies of all sizes and profiles from around the world. Our innovations within the field are due to our commitment to our employee’s as we are focused on exemplifying individuals’ skills and offering the support and guidance that will allow them to grow. If you’re ready to start a career with a company that leads the industry in human intelligence capabilities and ability to uncover and investigate cybercrimes then we need to talk.
We are seeking qualified individuals for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst position. The Cyber Intelligence Analyst position requires an individual who can effectively research for information, analyze data, and prepare reports. Multiple positions are available for qualified candidates and all pose a great challenge, as well as many opportunities for future growth.
- Research and investigation of advance cyber threats
- Analyzing and indexing intelligence and data
- Identity profiling and conducting a thorough investigation of the information obtained
- Preparation of clear and meaningful reports for the clients
- Technical Track – technical analysis of data, threats, tools, and malicious systems
- Fraud Track – investigations of cybercrime syndicates, techniques, and abuses
- Dark Web Track – advanced recon against cyber criminals and monitoring underground market trends
Our Ideal Person Will Have
- Fluency in Russian (Required)
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, professional, environment with minimal supervision
- Advanced computer skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to pass a background check.
You’ll Love This Job If You’re
- Creative – able to solve problems in innovative ways
- Curious – always wanting to learn something new and better yourself
- A team player – not afraid to ask for help, or put in a little extra work to help the team
- A skilled multitasker – can work well under pressure and effectively manage a large workload
- An interesting job in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
- Flexible schedules to promote work-life balance
- Be part of a growing team where your initiatives will be celebrated
- Many opportunities for career growth
- Working with a great team that is stopping crime
For Native Ukrainians
We can offer two ways for you to work with our team:
- You can work in our Czech Republic office in Pilsen. We will provide proper accommodation and technology.
- You can work remotely. We can provide you a virtual workspace, but you will need to have a reliable and consistent connection to the Internet and dependable laptop or desktop equipment.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.