About our Company:
Hold Security, LLC is a high-profile Information Security and Cyber Investigation firm. As cybercrime continues to threaten day-to-day operations for many local, national, and global companies; Hold Security is one of the most recognized companies in its class. Hold Security is rapidly expanding and looking for qualified individuals to help us satisfy the increasing client demand for our unique services.
About the Position:
Hold Security, LLC is seeking a qualified individual for a Threat Intelligence Team Lead position at our Milwaukee, WI location. This position requires written and spoken fluency in both English and Russian languages. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a group of analysts in researching and investigating global cyber threats; collecting data from public and Dark Web sources
- Preparing, analyzing, and indexing collected data
- Identity profiling and thorough investigating of obtained information
- Preparation of clear and meaningful reports for delivery to clients
- Manage multiple projects
- This is a challenging position with many opportunities for future growth
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Russian languages
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a professional environment is required
- Candidate must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- The ideal candidate should have experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Research & Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must have proven track record of managing multiple projects at one time
- BA/BS degree or comparable work experience
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Permanent Residency or US Citizenship is required
Please, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.