About our Company
Hold Security, LLC is a high-profile Information Security and Cyber Investigation firm. As cybercrime continues to threaten day-to-day operations for many local, national, and global companies; Hold Security is one of the most recognized companies in its class. Hold Security is rapidly expanding and looking for qualified individuals to help us satisfy the increasing client demand for our unique services.
About the Position
Hold Security, LLC is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant for a top executive at our Milwaukee, WI office. This position requires an energetic professional who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, has experience in handling a wide range of executive and administrative support related tasks and can work independently with little to no supervision. This professional should also be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse individuals.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting executive by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications
- Maintaining executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Welcoming guests and customers by phone or on-site; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by developing a deep understanding of company’s operations, allowing assistance with directing and allocating necessary resources for standard tasks
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience is required
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem solving, strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Permanent Residency or US Citizenship is required
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.