About our Company
Hold Security, LLC is a high-profile Information Security and Cyber Investigation firm. As cybercrime continues to threaten day-to-day operations for many local, national, and global companies; Hold Security is one of the most recognized companies in its class. Hold Security is rapidly expanding and looking for qualified individuals to help us satisfy the increasing client demand for our unique services.
About the Position
Hold Security, LLC is seeking a qualified individual for an IT Specialist position for our Corporate Office located in Mequon, WI. The IT Specialist position requires a versatile individual who can wear many hats and is great at multi-tasking. The successful candidate should be able to provide design, installation, maintenance and support service for the local network, monitor technology trends and make recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company’s existing platforms, as well as be able to research and analyze cyber threats and prepare clear and meaningful reports for the clients.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and monitoring regular system’s backups
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s PC environment
- Monitor the performance of the company’s PC infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- Evaluate applications and software patches
- Research and investigation of advance cyber threats
- Analyze and index intelligence and data
- Conduct thorough investigations of the information and data obtained
- Create clear and meaningful reports for clients
- 5+ years’ desktop or server support experience.
- Demonstrated ability in desktop and systems design.
- Proven ability to offer expert desktop support in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows computing environments including hardware, operating systems and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity, printing functions and internet protocols.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluent or native speaker of at least one foreign language. Preferably either Spanish/Portuguese/Russian/Mandarin.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Permanent Residency or US Citizenship is required.
This position poses a great challenge, as well as many opportunities for future growth.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.