About our Company
In today’s world, the impact of data security breaches intensifies, and impacts corporations and individuals on a mass scale. Hold Security is recognized as being at the forefront of Threat Intelligence and Dark Web Monitoring, with coverage available to companies of all sizes and profiles from around the world. Our innovations within the field are due to our commitment to our employee’s as we are focused on exemplifying individuals’ skills and offering the support and guidance that will allow them to grow. If you’re ready to start a career with a company that leads the industry in human intelligence capabilities and ability to uncover and investigate cybercrimes then we need to talk.
We are seeking qualified individuals for a Python developer position to expand our Hold Security LLC branch family team.
Our security engineers investigate data security threats and prevent incidents from occurring.
Today, nearly everyone is connected to the Internet, and threats from cybercriminals must be addressed as a top priority. Our experts work tirelessly to stop the hackers and minimize the damage they inflict.
- Developing internal tools to help our analysts work
- Tools for automated data collection from the Internet and dark web
- Most datasets contain hundreds of millions of items and more, index them in ElasticSearch
- The bulk of the work is on backend
- Collaboration in creating assignments
Our Ideal Person Will Have
- At least secondary education in the field of information technology or corresponding practice
- Proven experience with programming in Python and using Hadoop, Elasticsearch, SQL, and NoSQL databases
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
You’ll Love This Job If You’re
- Creative – able to solve problems in innovative ways
- Curious – always wanting to learn something new and better yourself
- A team player – not afraid to ask for help or put in a little extra work to help the team
- An interesting job in an attractive field where you can find a professional challenge
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced professional environment with minimal supervision
- Flexible schedules to promote work-life balance
- Be part of a growing team where your initiatives will be celebrated
- Many opportunities for career growth
- Working with a great team that is stopping crime
For Native Ukrainians
We can offer two ways for you to work with our team:
- You can work in our Czech Republic office in Pilsen. We will provide proper accommodation and technology.
- You can work remotely. We can provide you a virtual workspace, but you will need to have a reliable and consistent connection to the Internet and dependable laptop or desktop equipment.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.