About our Company:
Hold Security, LLC is a high-profile Information Security and Cyber Investigation firm. As cybercrime continues to threaten day-to-day operations for many local, national, and global companies; Hold Security is one of the most recognized companies in its class. Hold Security is rapidly expanding and looking for qualified individuals to help us satisfy the increasing client demand for our unique services.
About the Position:
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work with researchers and analysts to assist with task automation
- Development of scripts/programs to identify and automate data processing
- Establish data feeds and data normalization routines based on requirements
- Create reports for tasks and processes for internal and client consumption
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with programming in (preferably PHP/Python)
- Experience with the Unix/Linux command line (bash) and using tools such as grep, curl, sed or awk
- Experience with SQL (mySQL), noSQL (e.g., MongoDB) is a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch / Kibana is also a plus
- Attention to detail and a kin eye for solving problems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, diligent, responsible, common sense
- Good writen and verbal communication skills are required
Please, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.